So, here is what is really going on: I am tired. Not emotionally tired just physically tired. And I don't have anything deep and lovely to share today. I think that's part of being real. I have brain
Today was one of those days. I woke up tired. I baked cookies and decorated them while I was tired. I went to the Christmas production at church and was tired. I had dinner with a great friend and I was tired. I got home and realized that I just don't have much to say.
So, this is my lack of depth list of fun things from today:
- I was genuinely excited to watch parts of the Patriots vs. 49ers game because I can't stand the Patriots. I can't stand them to the point where I get angry when I watch them and they are winning and I'm not even a huge football fan.
- I decorated more cookies today. Half way through I lost steam and Ryan had to finish.
- I saw "America's Got Christmas" at the Chapel with Lauren and I had a great time
- Shout out to Lauren who starts a new chapter in her life tomorrow! You rock, Lauren!
- I dug out gifts for two white elephant parties this week from my basement
So, there it is. Totally not deep at all. But totally real.